• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So with Iron Man 3 out now...(Spoilers)

7 posts in this topic

Is Amazing Spider-Man #28 going up in value?

I was a bit disappointed that the main baddie was a ripped over version of Molten Man...

But he called himself the Mandarin right?

:ohnoez:

i think the most important question with the movie basically making a joke out of the mandarine would be how the people that have been trying to sell the tos 50's feel?

i think it would be hard to hurt the value that is already established for those books but as far as gaining any value i dont see that happening.

i think the most important question with the movie basically making a joke out of the mandarine would be how the people that have been trying to sell the tos 50's feel?

i think it would be hard to hurt the value that is already established for those books but as far as gaining any value i dont see that happening.

I think they will cool off, just like 90% of the hot books do.

The good thing is thought that TOS 50 wasn't ever really considered a key, so the fine folks that

had this book and flipped large before the movie - Kudos to you!

:applause:

I think they will cool off, just like 90% of the hot books do.

The good thing is thought that TOS 50 wasn't ever really considered a key, so the fine folks that

had this book and flipped large before the movie - Kudos to you!

:applause:

Bought my CGC 9.0 last summer for $800 and dumped it a few weeks back for $1,500. Very pleased with that one.