• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is the Crime dog? Ricky!

84 posts in this topic

Did I call you Meth/Hammer when you signed on here? Hell, I had only been here for like 3 days...

Let's see......you joined on October 27th......I joined on November 25th.........hmmmm........carry the one........2 times naught is naught........divide by 12.......multiply by 3.14.......one.......two........yep......you're right........you had only been in here 3 days before I joined. smirk.gif

Let's see......you joined on October 27th......I joined on November 25th.........hmmmm........carry the one........2 times naught is naught........divide by 12.......multiply by 3.14.......one.......two........yep......you're right........you had only been in here 3 days before I joined.

Bug, don't make me get the shoe. You won't like me when I have the shoe.

Gads, you didn't come around for a whole MONTH after I signed on?? (And you have THAT many more posts than me???? What is it the kids are saying these days? "Get a life"?) Ah, but those were sweet, sweet days in the history of the message board. The old-timers call them "The Golden Years"... I simply call them "The Pre-Bug Placidity". blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Yeah.......but everybody loves the Bug.........well........most people do.............hmmmmm..........allright...allright......some people like me..........dammit..........ok...........a few people can stand to be around me on occasion............WHAT?.......OK, WHATEVER.......FINE.....I ADMIT IT..........only one person even talks to me and that's because I pay him.............are you happy now? mad.gif

Loving the Bug is an acquired taste, like eating chestnuts!! Every once in a while, if you're not paying strict attention to what you're putting between your mandibles, you get a rotten one that tastes like dirt!! SO, you make with the "Paaaa-Tooooey", out it comes and it's back to stuffing your face, but on a whole, it's worth the risk!!! The Forum would be a desolate place without the Bug!!! LLTB (Long live the Bug).

"Hello,

Thank you for providing us with the details about this situation with

"stephencurl50" and "gundamstriker".

We are concerned about violations on the site and have thoroughly

investigated your report. Please be assured that we have taken

appropriate action in accordance with our site policies. Our actions may

include issuing a warning, temporary suspension, indefinite suspension

or terminating the membership.

At this time, our records indicate the user you are reporting is

currently not a registered eBay user.

Because privacy concerns are important to everyone we are not at liberty

to discuss the details of another user's account. This includes

information regarding the reasons for any action we may take against

another account and the duration of a suspension. We hope that you

understand our position in this situation. We also hope that it assures

you that your personal account history will always remain private.

I have forwarded this email to the proper department regarding your

concern about the fake auctions.

We appreciate your assistance in keeping eBay a fun and safe place to

trade.

Regards,

Keesha

eBay SafeHarbor

Investigations Team"

Be careful Ricky - they cancelled both my BS accounts, as well as my "other" account that was legit. mad.gifmad.gif

Seems like a certain "stzwizard" didn't like my emails to him and considered it "site interference". I'm serious when I say I'd beat the holy sh*t out of the MFer if I ever saw him in person. He scams people, misrepresents his items, keyword spams, and has horrible feedback, and I get my account cancelled??? mad.gifmad.gif