• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 BLACK LABEL CLOSED

8 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 BLACK LABEL.....I agree with the seller who sold me this book, it should be a 9.9, it's perfect....

1) No Probies, HOS, etc..

2) Cost for Boardies is $3000 ---- - shipped in United States (Priority / Insured)

3) Please PM me for "international shipping -- Canada Only...

4) First :takeit: Rules All

5) PM's Welcome

6) Time payments (weekly) are accepted, PM first to work out the time payments..

7) PAYPAL

Reason for Selling, Upgrading.........

I will be in and out all day, so if I dont get back to you right away, I promise I will...

CGC Serial #:

When Walking Dead #1 first went to press back in 2003, the "MATURE READERS" tag was originally supposed to be WHITE. Due to a printing mixup, the very first copies off the press had the "MATURE READERS" tag in BLACK. Once this was discovered, the presses were stopped, the color was fixed, and the rest of the print run was produced with white letters. While the exact print runs of each variation are not known, it is estimated that only 20% - 25% of the entire print run feature the original black letters. Just one look at eBay completed auctions and it's quite obvious that the black version is MUCH rarer! And...with a total combined print run of just 7,266 copies, that would place the print run of the original black letters printing at less than 2000 copies. Incredibly tough book! If you want the single best example of the hottest book on the planet, then...this is it! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Really nice book! I sold mine a few months back, and i swore it should have been a 9.9, and turned out to be a 9.8. It was the less rare white label as well. Good luck with the sale!