• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rangers Comics 56 CGC 7.0 Sold/Closed

5 posts in this topic

What the hell I don't even collect Fiction Houses :blush: . I was going through one of my CGC boxes and low and behold Rangers Comics 56 The highest graded in the census doesn't really hurt it's the only one in the census :o . Looked at my Heritage info that's where I got it from last January 2012 I have 131.45 plus whatever they charged me for shipping in it.

So let's get to the brass taxes no one on the list. I have not problem with our Canadian brothers and sisters but your going to have to pay the actual shipping charges minus 11.00 because in the US it's free shipping :applause:. I will take paypal check or money order. I just prefer paypal the other ways need to clear before I ship unless I've dealt with you in the past and you know who you are :flamed:

The book looks good I lifted the scan from Heritage if you look at the left side the book has foxing and goes to the back cover if you want a close-up of the back cover just let me know Hell may just take some close-up tomorrow as it's getting close to "Rum 30"

Here she is and let's say :news: Sold

lf.jpg