• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mysterious Strangers

59 posts in this topic

Totally agree on the art. I liked the story quite a bit, but will have to see how the 2 issue arcs work out. Always good to talk to artists about their projects though. Also, a little Intrepids talk.

It looks cool and I dig the funky 60's vibe with bright retro colors. Has 2 issue arcs been done before? If it works might be easier for the casual and hardcore reader to catch up without having to buy 10+ issues for one story any ideas?

Not too much to really discuss since there's been no activity since FCBD....BUT I did manage to grab these two covers:

FL0wyQZl.jpg

Not here yet, but thanks to Court who is the original Santa Claus genie of OA they'll be in my hot little hands before long!!! Yipeeeeeeee!

Thanks for the news natevegas! I picked up 2 copies in the last week off the flea.

Congrat on the OA pickup Access! I'd love to see some HQ scans or photos when you get them in.

I can't wait to see them either!!!! I think I'm just gonna ask Court to move in with me....this way I can be next to all the OA I'm inevitably going to purchase...lol!

BTW: If the title changes that does portend well for the FCBD version....glad I've got like a bazillion. :)

:thumbsup: Very cool new stuff:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/06/24/robersons-the-mysterious-strangers-explodes-across-linking-su/

Looks like the covers for each 2 issue arc are gonna be linked....a bit more details for what the powers of the Strangers are....and some new pictures.....enjoy!

Hey everyone

I've finally got my interview with Scott Kowalchuk tonight at 8 PM Central time.

Head over to KXTR.net and click "listen live."

I'll also have this edited and posted here in the next few days for anyone that can't tune in tonight.