• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to Astonish #27 3.5 Cream to Off White 1st antman

19 posts in this topic

Usual Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

Payment Method is paypal if you want to pay by check or money order take 3% off the total price.

Shipping is free to the US if you are in Canada shipping is 25$ anywhere else ill credit you 15$ towards shipping.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book outright, if a deal is reached via PM the book is not sold until either you claim it or I remove it from the thread.

Ill have a scan up this afternoon or tomorrow until then this photo is a place holder.

Last GPA Sale was $1300 this month.

I am asking $1200 shipped in the USA (see above for shipping outside of the USA)

9c5eab7a-fe36-4e2c-b9be-920ceb49d511_zps8fa84dd3.jpgf3ae6ac4-1ed8-4de2-b168-1a6d859341b2_zpsff5ab10c.jpg7e9cfbd7-48c2-44aa-b8fc-1979da31c223_zps84727401.jpg

Nice book for grade and a nice price. Even I contemplated this only to scroll down and see it gone.

Nice haul. Congrats to buyer and seller.

Why in the hell is this a 3.5??? Am I missing something? Not missing pieces, no big creases...water damage? Is that a tear on the top-right of front cover?

Either way, I scrolled down to take this and some other scoundrel had already snagged it. Good book!