• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April sales are out

354 posts in this topic

Stanford PhD

Really?

Are you calling me a liar?

Far from it. Color me impressed if it's true.

(emphasis added) Are you still calling me a liar? lol

Its true. I've seen BT Stanford PhD diploma in his office surrounded by his Chew original art and stacks of comic books along with shipping boxes. Makes me wonder how he has time to do any work lol

Nothing wrong with the graphs. They are just simple graphs to show relation. Appreciate the effort. Dont know why all the grief for something so easy understand.

+1 seriously. This crowd needs to switch to decaf :sick:

3/29/06 - "In certain cases at our discretion, moderation uses a strike and warning system to help members shape their posting in a way that's in line with moderation policies. Previously 3 strikes within a year meant a 30 day suspension, and a 4th strike within a year meant a permanent ban. This will still be true in cases where strikes are applied, with this addition. Two strikes will result in a two week suspension as well."

9/27/06 - "Update on the strike system:

Within the last 12 months:

Strike 1 - one week suspension

Strike 2 - two week suspension

Strike 3 - one month suspension

Strike 4 - permanent ban"