• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIRST SALES THREAD IN WEEKS - Nowhere Men, The Damned, East of West, Todd RAW

12 posts in this topic

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is $4 for 1-2 comics, $5 for 3-4 comics, $7 for 5+ comics. I could do a double cardboard and Priority Mail padded enevelope for $6 and I feel comfortable mailing up to 6 comics in it.

4. I accept PayPal, USPS money order, or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia, PA).

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I only sell comic books that have a quality that I want in my personal collection. If there is an exception then I will list it.

Nowhere Men - $130.00 $120.00 $105.00

I think we are going to have to put this in a flat rate box, but we can figure it out. It is 14 comic books and 1 hardcover.

Nowhere Men #1 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th print

#2 1st, 2nd, and 3rd print

#3 1st, 2nd, and 3rd print

#4 1st and 2nd print

The Walking Dead #102 - first Nowhere Men preview of panels

Image 2010 Yearbook - hardcover that is still shrink wrapped. E.S. confirmed this was the first appearance of any character relating to Nowhere Men. It features the Science is the new rock 'n' roll t-shirt.

So you are really only missing the two #1 variants and Invincible #19 (if you even count that since E.S. said it has nothing to do with Nowhere Men).

-1_zps598efab5.jpg

All copies are 9.6/9.8 except #1 2nd print which is 9.4/9.6.

Any Fatale or Manhattan Projects?

I sold all the MP I had last month because I lost interest with everything else going on. I have Fatale #7 and #10, but I'm sure you have those already.

BANNED FOR BITING! :banana:

Sorry, could not resist....

Hah I submitted for a name change the Friday before the incident and it was approved on Monday. I was like great now it changes.