• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 3 Results

48 posts in this topic

Well, I don't see a future for me as a grader.....

Actually, CGC is watching this particular contest with great interest. As many of you know, they are looking for potential graders. (thumbs u

I hope they didn't watch round 2 too closely. :eek:

Actually, CGC is watching this particular contest with great interest. As many of you know, they are looking for potential graders. (thumbs u

:insane: Hey, if they'll let us do piece work at home... :insane:

I'll take all the work they have from the 55410 zip code. :grin:

They wouldn't hire any of us - we can all see :devil: Although my grades so far have been in line with a blind person so I may have a shot! :banana:

I hope they didn't watch round 2 too closely. :eek:

Or Round 1. :juggle:

hm