• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

53 posts in this topic

hoax hunters is taken but the injustice lot is yours.

I'm confused - I don't see an :takeit: in the thread for Hoax Hunters lot # 4 ? Maybe someone could clarify...

Page 1 seventh post. (thumbs u

Are you posting anymore lots later tonight? I keep checking back on this thread hoping for something else because I don't want to just take All-New X-Men. Struggles.

nah. this one's done. Weird. That's the second time you've asked a question and gotten side swiped. lol

Hah just PM the next time you have a listing to shill your thread (just joking everyone, I actually wanted some titles). It happens though. Good prices all around.

(thumbs u

nah. this one's done. Weird. That's the second time you've asked a question and gotten side swiped. lol

Hah just PM the next time you have a listing to shill your thread (just joking everyone, I actually wanted some titles). It happens though. Good prices all around.