• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale C2E2 books, Rachel Rising, WD27, L&R big lot, Copper &modern galore

88 posts in this topic

Peter Panzerfaust blanks. I have two available. I was there when Court (and Kurtis) opened several packs of these. These are among the nicest of them, depending upon what CGC does with the tiny bindery tears. I grade these as 9.6+ in hand, and I think they have a reasonable chance of being 9.8s $50 each or both for $80. (For anyone not familiar with window bags, these are still in the window bags I had them in at C2E2.)

photo_zpsb4f2cb91.jpg

:takeit: both of them

I've never seen this before. Probably because I don't do shows and SS books. I was wondering if you did this yourself, or can you buy bags like that??

lol I said "scanning."

:o

Yeah, it's a false alarm. Everyone gets iphone pics and they'll like it!

I thought you were Mr.Blackberry.

lol I said "scanning."

I thought you were Mr.Blackberry.

I've had an Iphone since Christmas!! I am rocking like it's 2007!!

lol I said "scanning."

Blurry with feet included.

:whee:

Very funny. I got looped into a darts match last night. More to come in this one, I promise. I found a box of slabs that were originally slated to be SS'd but I have since done other books for the creators. ASM 265, a couple of McSpideys etc.