• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Farces

9 posts in this topic

Heya...

Seriously how long would you expect DF orders to be overdue and remain open? This is for a couple of variants, unsigned, non-CGC... basically for some off the shelf comics.

Thanks

Love you

Byeee...

In fact let's give this some context.

My first ever DF order expected due date mid March. Off the shelf comics. It's going to be mid May soon. Is the service normally this bad?

Their service is the worst. On Black Friday, I ordered some Variant Grab bag Special for $40

Since it was my first time using them, I always screen shot my information order/payment info.

3 months and Im wondering what the hell happened.

I write an email, they get back to me 2 weeks later and tell me that my information placed was incorrect.

Which is BS. So basically I write to them saying that had I not written an email about my order, I would have never been notified and I would have been waiting for forever?!?

They never got back to me.

I cancelled my order.

Eff that place

Dynamic Forces also like to double charge on orders (that are out of stock) while taking forever on refunding customers. I ordered a set of books from the online store, got charged twice and they shipped nothing and an automatic email sent to me later saying the items were out of stock. But no refund.

One guy there said items aren't updated on their online store (the listings are still there) and that they were moving to new warehouses which is why they couldn't get back to customers on their refunds. I bet they still use the same excuses for people who order from them.

Their customer service is the worst. Dynamic scammers.

Ordered from them 3 times.

1st - no problems on 8 cgc books at discount

2nd- 3 cgc books ordered 1 arrived damaged still waiting for "replacement" 1mo later..

3rd- 3 books ordered, 1 actually shipped and charged for all 3+ 4x(cost of books) for shipping :o

had my cc company "correct" that error since I got no response via phone/email