• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should UV resign?

Should UV stay or go!?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Should UV stay or go!?

48 posts in this topic

BTW since I'm the originator of this poll it may not be considered fair play if I don't make public my vote:

Stay! He is doing a great job!

The rest can keep it Australian ballet if you want.

BTW since I'm the originator of this poll it may not be considered fair play if I don't make public my vote:

Stay! He is doing a great job!

The rest can keep it Australian ballet if you want.

I voted the same. Lots of what has gone on in the Grade 4 thread is ridiculous. I can't believe the level that some people have taken this to. Nor the selfishness being displayed by some.

And for the folks voting UV should go? I suggest you go instead.

Really pissed off at how this has gone. But typical of the immaturity and invective this place brings out.

Screw all you naysayers.

They can't possibly be actual posters here... probably just the unwashed masses trying to stir the pot.

Then they must be pretty sad and pathetic people with no Fu...... clue . mad.gif

comic collectors are not nice people, some have sad pathetic petty lives and are very unhappy. confused-smiley-013.gif it's very much reflected in their posts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif sad sad shame. sorry.gif

Come on Pimpy, I assume there's a few "straight arrows" like myself, who despise all this waffling and just want to see justice served, and the perpetrators punished but good.