• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should UV resign?

Should UV stay or go!?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Should UV stay or go!?

48 posts in this topic

you finally just realised that!?! foreheadslap.gif comic collectors are not nice people, some have sad pathetic petty lives and are very unhappy. confused-smiley-013.gif it's very much reflected in their posts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif sad sad shame. sorry.gif

In the past I would have agreed 100%, except after meeting up with board members at Baltimore and at Tysons Corner shows and being intro'd to their frinds and family, I can't really say that any of them would fit the negative stereotype above. I would classify them all as fairly happy, successful folks who are passionate in what they collect, be it original art or a certain genre of comics. I actually would like to meet up with some of them again but at a NYC con - even if the con sucks, I know I'd have a great time just hanging with these folks.

Your have some very valid points about the rules so I cant argue there, so do we continue confused-smiley-013.gif

Why not? The contest is a great idea, and rest assured we ALL appreciate it.

I simply feel that the new "team-oriented" focus this time out causes additional friction and conflict, and really needs hardsass rules and regulations. I think that's one thing that kind of went unnoticed this time through, as you'll ALWAYS have more fights and bickering in a team-based sport, than in singles.

But like I said before, if you need someone to whip these wankers into line, and enforce the rules under a Draconian regime, look no further. hi.gif

I think some people are forgetting that this is a F*R*E*E* contest that Nikos and UV put together and are getting nothing out of it! This poll shouldnt even exist! I didnt even vote!!

Its incredible!...I check at 12:30 if the grade is up and then leave for a few hours and come back and the Rd. 4 thread has nearly 300 additional posts!!!?? What do you people do all day????

Sorry, but if it were me and I was getting this kind of headache...I would never turn on my computer again!!

sign-rantpost.gif

I think some people are forgetting that this is a F*R*E*E* contest that Nikos and UV put together and are getting nothing out of it! This poll shouldnt even exist! I didnt even vote!!

Its incredible!...I check at 12:30 if the grade is up and then leave for a few hours and come back and the Rd. 4 thread has nearly 300 additional posts!!!?? What do you people do all day????

Sorry, but if it were me and I was getting this kind of headache...I would never turn on my computer again!!

sign-rantpost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I made this hoping that an large majority asking him to stay would convince him to.

But shills are going to ruin that.

That would be too bad...