• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Should UV resign?

Should UV stay or go!?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Should UV stay or go!?

48 posts in this topic

8, 893censored-thumb.gif clowns, go home and kick the dog.

13 now - don't you think it's the WC and coinee clowns just messing with this? no one from the contest really wanted UV to quit over this triviality?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you finally just realised that!?!

No, I knew about it. But the level of concentrated [!@#%^&^] in that thread is damned near a record. Let's just screw the people who are doing the hard work and trying to put some fun in the place.

I agree--this is embarassing. I wouldn't blame it if the hosts just quit the competition--bad apples spoiling it for everyone.

Get a grip folks--this is for fun foreheadslap.gif

And the poll is missing an option: maybe the troublemakers should leave. sumo.gif

I voted the same. Lots of what has gone on in the Grade 4 thread is ridiculous. I can't believe the level that some people have taken this to. Nor the selfishness being displayed by some.

Really pissed off at how this has gone. But typical of the immaturity and invective this place brings out.

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

I think UV was doing a great job... I just think he should stop as we are only in round 4... and people are already acting like babies. What is the atmosphere going to be like once we hit round 12? He owes us nothing, he was volunteering his time... for what gain of his own? none... I wish we all could have "behaved" a little better... and could have just enjoyed it as a game... as that is what it is after all.

I voted for UV to leave... but for his own good...to save himself... I didn't like the wording of the third option... but I chose it anyway... UV... I have a lot of respect for you... but apparently not everyone else here does. I think you made a good decision by taking a break from the contest for awhile... I of course hope that you haven't left for good... but... you shouldn't have to put up with everyones krap... I think all the guilty parties should step up and apologize... and as for the "breaking rules" debate... I don't care... take our points... we'll still finish with a decent score... ITS JUST A GAME.

CRIPES!!!!!!!

i go out to see my Giants get shellacked again and come back to THIS????

i can't actually believe i voted in this - but OF COURSE UV should stay. it's his friggin contest - so just shut up and play or drop out but leave the creators alone. sumo.gif