• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do We Continue:

70 posts in this topic

Yank that head on out of your corn chute and make yourself aware of the world around you. All that stuff that was going on today?

Can you get that through your feces-encrusted skull?

Regardless of what has transpired in this thread... or been said... these statements really have no place on this forum.. MK , find a better way to express yourself will ya?

You can state your case, yell, scream, whatever.. but this post you made to Red, steps over a very scary, fine line.., and I for one think less of you for posting it.

You can flame Redhook all you want, it is your right.. but cmon bro.. ...

Nikos even asked YOU AND I specifically to cool it, and you didn't.

Even if Red had called you a mamby pamby, wet nosed , treehugging, sloth.. . these post/quotes you just made are your idea of cooling it?

Turn the other cheek for crisake..but if my memory serves me.. you cant can ya?

And I for one think UV should come back.. lay down the law.. if people dont like it they can leave.. 2 very minor mistakes have been made by 2 of the fourms well respected members.., and both are long time contributors.

I can see both sides of this rule dilema.... cut them some slack?. it was an honest mistake on both parties, that really didnt affect the contest.... or the rules are the rules...cut off their hands.. and flog them in public?

So UV.. you cant leave that easily... get your arse back in here.. face this mess.. and tell everyone what you want to do.

I for one am sorry for how over the top I was about Flink gate during the Draft.... and can see how easy it is to get caught up in a flame battle.(ahem... mr buttoks.. I mean you).. and UV if my Flink gate violation led to your overall frustration, and decision to leave, then for that I am sorry..

Heck.. I cant even win a prize here.. why do I care?

Where am I?

27_laughing.gif..

Carry on...

nothing to see here.

Z

ohh.. and I almost forgot..

JC.. your a weiner

Yank that head on out of your corn chute and make yourself aware of the world around you. All that stuff that was going on today?

Regardless of what has transpired in this thread... or been said... these statements really have no place on this forum.. MK , find a better way to express yourself will ya?

You can state your case, yell, scream, whatever.. but this post you made to Red, steps over a very scary, fine line.., and I for one think less of you for posting it.

Z, I really wish you would have thought before you posted.

The tone I used was predicated by Redhook's previous comments to me. You think less of me? That's fine. I gave you a free pass during the "Flinkgate" thing (remember that?) when you were crying about how unfair THAT was, and I was your FAAAAVORITE forumite for it... but I sure am a mean ol' sonuvaperson_without_enough_empathy now, aren't I?

You can think whatever the hell you WANT of me. What makes you think what you have to say matters?

Again, I wish you would have thought before you posted.

The tone I used was predicated by Redhook's previous comments to me. You think less of me? That's fine. I gave you a free pass during the "Flinkgate" thing (remember that?) when you were crying about how unfair THAT was, and I was your FAAAAVORITE forumite for it... but I sure am a mean ol' sonuvaperson_without_enough_empathy now, aren't I?

You can think whatever the hell you WANT of me. What makes you think what you have to say matters?

Predicated?.. umm ok..

well thats fine and dandy..

But all Red did was defend himself.. in a civil.. albiet personal heated manner..

You slung the doo doo..all over the place.

That was my point.

And that was why I made my post.

I did think about what I posted, this has not a single thing to do with our previous encounter.. and I all as much said.. "why do I care?"

Because reading your post , just made ill.

So point your flamethrowrer eslewhere bro.... I aint biting this time.

Have fun.. that is why you are here.. isnt it??

Z

Predicated?.. umm ok..

well thats fine and dandy..

But all Red did was defend himself.. in a civil.. albiet personal heated manner..

You slung the doo doo..all over the place.

That was my point.

And that was why I made my post.

I did think about what I posted, this has not a single thing to do with our previous encounter.. and I all as much said.. "why do I care?"

Because reading your post , just made ill.

So point your flamethrowrer eslewhere bro.... I aint biting this time.

Have fun.. that is why you are here.. isnt it??

Z

Whatever, man. 27_laughing.gif

Redhook started the namecalling, he started the personal insults, he started the WHOLE THING. If you don't want to see that, you certainly don't have to... it's just ironic that you're now in the same position he was.

Pretty gross, ain't it?

Bye-bye, smart guy.

So I suppose these questions fall to nikos, but are for everyone's benefit.

1. Are guesses now supposed to go to Nikos?

2. Do we really have to wait until Tuesday night to finish this round 5, if all the guesses are turned in earlier than that?

confused-smiley-013.gif

2. Do we really have to wait until Tuesday night to finish this round 5, if all the guesses are turned in earlier than that?

confused-smiley-013.gif

To questions asked:

1 Yes

2 This is a very busy weekend for me, so Yes.

In the future rounds, if I receive everyones guesses before the deadline, we will continue sooner with a new round.

confused-smiley-013.gif

To questions asked:

1 Yes

2 This is a very busy weekend for me, so Yes.

In the future rounds, if I receive everyones guesses before the deadline, we will continue sooner with a new round.

nicely done - short, sweet and blunt!!!!!! no further questions necessary....... thumbsup2.gif