• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 5 : Contest

135 posts in this topic

A generous 9.4 gossip.gif

9.2 with that back cover headbang.gif

O_F we'll just have to start adding 0.5 to our guesses. We've been consistently low...too bad I don't have any books for sale right now, folks would be able to make a little money off my grading.

8.5!?! 893whatthe.gifACES put the pipe down. screwy.gif i gave the grade away for 10 minutes before editing my post due to sensitivity. blush.gifforeheadslap.gif

mad.gif

So I listen to my best grader, who had 3 points in the first 4 rounds and was never off by more than one notch and hit the last two on the nose, and look what happens.

We all thought 9.0/9.2 but he says 8.0 so we went with 8.5. tonofbricks.gif

8.5!?! 893whatthe.gifACES put the pipe down. screwy.gif i gave the grade away for 10 minutes before editing my post due to sensitivity. blush.gifforeheadslap.gif

mad.gif

So I listen to my best grader, who had 3 points in the first 4 rounds and was never off by more than one notch and hit the last two on the nose, and look what happens.

I say downgrade him to private. devil.gif

mad.gif

I just promoted him to full Lieutenant after round four! 893censored-thumb.gif

But I guess your job as first mate is still safe after this round. 27_laughing.gif

He'll have to do the push-ups this time! sumo.gif

actually i didn't know the grade of the book, i just graded what i saw and posted it. idea.gif who's on your team again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Aces

uclapeterg

thanos_oftitan

ImageMask

mad.gif

I just promoted him to full Lieutenant after round four! 893censored-thumb.gif

But I guess your job as first mate is still safe after this round. 27_laughing.gif

He'll have to do the push-ups this time! sumo.gif

Dissention in the ranks??? 27_laughing.gif