• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 5 : Contest

135 posts in this topic

Don't blame me for making a tough in cheek

'nuff said

there are much bigger issues with this contest.

if you were part if it maybe your opinion would actually COUNT mad.gif

893frustrated.gif Made a POV like error. If my opinion doesn't count, why worry about it? That's the hilarious part about you guys. You spend the day person_without_enough_empathying and whining among the contestants and you worry about my comments. Maybe you guys should get your ship in order before worrying about what I have to say or not.

Later...can't wait until the next flame war. tongue.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

'nuff said

893frustrated.gif Made a POV like error. If my opinion doesn't count, why worry about it? That's the hilarious part about you guys. You spend the day person_without_enough_empathying and whining among the contestants and you worry about my comments. Maybe you guys should get your ship in order before worrying about what I have to say or not.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm sure you'll be involved also. popcorn.gif

'nuff said

even if he was part of it, his opinion wouldn't count. 27_laughing.gif

OK. OK. Point taken! 27_laughing.gif

'nuff said

893applaud-thumb.gif

And I'm sure you'll do your usual "ineffectual snipe and run." Were you EVER relevant?

'nuff said

893applaud-thumb.gif

And I'm sure you'll do your usual "ineffectual snipe and run." Were you EVER relevant?

Are you still posting on the Potty Training Chat Boards at the same time as these? The flame today wasn't my fight. I had no reason to get involved. Of course any altercation that happens you feel you need to get involved in and instigate even more.

'nuff said

893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you still posting on the Potty Training Chat Boards at the same time as these? The flame today wasn't my fight. I had no reason to get involved. Of course any altercation that happens you feel you need to get involved in and instigate even more.

"Ineffectual snipe and run" = you post something inane, everyone ignores it, you run away to be a horse's arse in front of someone else who might pretend to care.

Just like you did today. 27_laughing.gif

'nuff said

893applaud-thumb.gif

"Ineffectual snipe and run" = you post something inane, everyone ignores it, you run away to be a horse's arse in front of someone else who might pretend to care.

Just like you did today. 27_laughing.gif

What in the hell are you talking about? Not like I really care anyway. So go ahead and make your poo-flinging comments.

'nuff said

Stop being such a [!@#%^&^] greggy.

'nuff said

Make you opinion count g, looks like there's an opening on one of the teams!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

'nuff said

Stop being such a [!@#%^&^] greggy.

Just following in your footsteps dork! tongue.gif

bumpity-bump bump

things were quiet for 4 freakin' hours - can't we just leave well enough alone?????? mad.gif

BB, in case any you moorons (not you bb flowerred.gif) forgot:

"If members want to "Bump" this thread up so it doesnt disappear, thats fine, just no other comments. No penalties will be assesed, just try not to clog this thread with meaningless babble."

devil.gif

bumpity-bump bump

things were quiet for 4 freakin' hours - can't we just leave well enough alone?????? mad.gif

BB, in case any you moorons (not you bb flowerred.gif) forgot:

"If members want to "Bump" this thread up so it doesnt disappear, thats fine, just no other comments. No penalties will be assesed, just try not to clog this thread with meaningless babble."

devil.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Don't bump the scan...

Bump the Deadline! grin.gif

Long weekend coming up, so team captains your final score should be PMd to ME no later than Tuesday before 5:00 PM EST, if for any reason you fail to meet this deadline, your score will not count PERIOD.