• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 6

93 posts in this topic

My suggestion to the people that like playing:

When you finally see the results for the round, and the new scoresheet, the next round should be already posted. Right then would be an appropriate time to take a look at the new books and figure out the grade. Don't leave it and then potentially forget about it, like that long list of bozos above. :grin:

What if we still have tears in our eyes and can't see the next round clearly? :grin:

Stinks, I have to work tonight, I'll miss not only the Leaf game but also the big reveal :cry:

That's what cellphones are for... :baiting:

The no cellphone's on the line is strictly enforced. :sumo:

When you finally see the results for the round, and the new scoresheet, the next round should be already posted. Right then would be an appropriate time to take a look at the new books and figure out the grade. Don't leave it and then potentially forget about it, like that long list of bozos above. :grin:

I have been saving the pics studying them and going over the grade guide. Sleeping on it, then going over the books again. As my score score indicates, this is working well for me. :frustrated:

I thought I had a good handle on my grading abilities, this contest has proven otherwise. :cry:

Though I'll say, most of my misses have been being under graded I believe.

I have been saving the pics studying them and going over the grade guide. Sleeping on it, then going over the books again. As my score score indicates, this is working well for me. :frustrated:

I thought I had a good handle on my grading abilities, this contest has proven otherwise. :cry:

Though I'll say, most of my misses have been being under graded I believe.

You can go further and compare to large images of other books but it wont help.