• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeffb's feedback thread

4 posts in this topic

Jeff (longtime comic enthusiast) just purchased his 1st Superman book from me :headbang:and what a book it was to start with (the classic Superman #53) so watchout everybody Jeff is going to be on the prowl (thumbs u SELL YOUR BOOKS TO THIS MAN!!!!! His communication was super friendly and his payment was FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET!!!!!!!! ;) Thanks again bro!!!!!! take care, Gino

Jeff handles the buy and selling sides with pure proffesionalism. I bought the same superman 53 that he bought from Gino (decided to focus his collecting) and the transaction was 100% seamless.

Highly recommend Jeff for your buying or sellIng needs!

Joey

I recently bought a MAD book from Jeff, it arrived in excellent shape and the packaging job was simply awesome. Do not hesitate to buy from Jeff, I know I won't. Fantastic service from start to finish!