• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Movie theater double sided banner HUGE

7 posts in this topic

I'd like to sell this to someone that will be attending the WWPhilly show because shipping will be expenses due to the size and weight. This will be a cash transaction. :takeit: trumps all.

That being said, I am selling a HUGE double sided vinyl Avengers movie banner. The size is approx 5'X9" and it is in very good to excellent condition. It comes with the dowels that is hung in in the theater. The image provided is not the actual item, it was just too big to get a good photo. This is an example of the exact image that is on the banner.

I am looking for $150

<a  href=c21e8ba843363a6ee20ec7345b30f554_zps9f4a

Thanks!

In case anyone else is on the fence, i can tell you this this is pretty freaking awesome! I dont have this one but i got the 3 smaller ones a few weeks ago at my LCS. Its basically the exact same thing but broken into 3 separate posters. Its very durable and sturdy and the image on it is great :cloud9: