• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-code Crime and Horror sale: Raw Crimes By Women and Avon crime

47 posts in this topic

I hate to let these go but I need to pay for some recent purchases. I'll add some books as I go depending on how they do. If I reach the amount needed I may close the thread.

Same rules apply as always. First time stamped :takeit: whether in pm or the thread wins the book. No probies or HOSers. Shipping will be calculated when I get your address. Just know that it's shipping from Canada. Please feel free to pm with any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer if I can. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Worlds of Fear 9 cgc 4.5 tough book with an awesome cover, only 3 graded copies with this one being the second highest graded copy. 325.00 :news: SOLD

WorldsOfFearcgc4_5crmow_zpsf9d19e74.jpg

Journey Into Fear 16 6.5/7.0 bought on the boards, unrestored. 100.00 Only 2 graded copies, this would be the highest if graded. I can't remember what I paid for this but I'm sure it was way more than this. :news: SOLD

JIF156_5boards_zpsf0cd4117.jpg

Journey Into Fear 16 6.5/7.0 bought on the boards, unrestored. 100.00 Only 2 graded copies, this would be the highest if graded. I can't remember what I paid for this but I'm sure it was way more than this.

:takeit:

^^

Awesome! Thanks Michael, feels strange selling to you for a change...

Journey Into Fear 16 6.5/7.0 bought on the boards, unrestored. 100.00 Only 2 graded copies, this would be the highest if graded. I can't remember what I paid for this but I'm sure it was way more than this.

^^

:o You mean I have to pay for it?

Any early "Crime Does Not Pay" coming up in here? I need me some of those :)

Sorry I don't think I have any early ones... I may have a 64 in a box somewhere but the early ones I have are pretty much sticking with me... :sorry:

^^

:o You mean I have to pay for it?

No you could just knock 100.00 off the price of the Crime Mysteries 4 for me. ;)