• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you want to go see 'Man of Steel', wake up early Saturday morning...

23 posts in this topic

not worth it, you have to go in Walmart

100 million people shop there weekly. Odds are good you know one, and they can pick up four tickets. Easy company to insult, but hard to ignore.

100 million people shop there weekly. Odds are good you know one, and they can pick up four tickets. Easy company to insult, but hard to ignore.

The tickets would still have that Walmart smell :sick:

I'm super good at ignoring them. Before two threads today ( ??? ) I hadn't thought of Wal-Mart in months.

Don't forget the People of Wal-Mart :facepalm:

Why did you have to go and remind me :sick::sick::sick:

Why did you have to go and remind me :sick::sick::sick:

Sorry :sorry:

But good people must know the truth :preach:

I remember before walmart, when all americans were beautiful, intelligent, and wealthy.

I remember before walmart, when all americans were beautiful, intelligent, and wealthy.

Now look what we got :insane:

It's like when a new Wal-Mart appears,these "people" come in like a moth to a flame :ohnoez:

It's like when a new Wal-Mart appears,these "people" come in like a moth to a flame :ohnoez:

I don't know how many times that I've been there and seen open boxes of food and said, "Looks like someone thought it was a buffet!" Classic Wal-Martian symptom.

I don't know how many times that I've been there and seen open boxes of food and said, "Looks like someone thought it was a buffet!" Classic Wal-Martian symptom.

Wal-Martian (how appropriate) lol

I just got my tickets.

The tickets were each $3 cheaper than the movie theater (which is useful if you're buying more than 1), and I only waited on line for 5 minutes. Its also for one of the better theaters in the area.

I think Walmart expected alot more people to show up, because they had the whole Black Friday setup for it, but only 10-15 people showed up at 8AM, and none were lining up after that.

I did my breakfast shopping prior to getting on line. Someone on the line made a joke when they saw my cart, and said that I had all the essentials: eggs, bread, and Superman movie tickets. lol