• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One commodity easy to replenish is Money... LOL

5 posts in this topic

I guess I failed to mention it was a #1 lol

CONGRATULATIONS! (thumbs u While I read MAD as a kid, I was never a collector of the magazine. So, I looked it up on the CGC census and there is only ONE copy in the world graded higher than yours (9.9)!

Can you post a photo of your treasure? Did you have to take a second mortgage on your house? Sell your first born male child?? Sell your soul??? lol

Nice pick up! Congratulations again! :headbang:

- Mike

I guess I failed to mention it was a #1 lol

CONGRATULATIONS! (thumbs u While I read MAD as a kid, I was never a collector of the magazine. So, I looked it up on the CGC census and there is only ONE copy in the world graded higher than yours (9.9)!

Can you post a photo of your treasure? Did you have to take a second mortgage on your house? Sell your first born male child?? Sell your soul??? lol

Nice pick up! Congratulations again! :headbang:

- Mike

I couldn't believe this so I had to look for myself. Good grief! how does a comic manage a 9.9. :ohnoez: I guess Gaines really took care of those file copies.