• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOVA #1 9.6 WHITE PAGES (to help pay vet bills) SOLD AND CLOSED!!! Thank You!!

12 posts in this topic

my dog was in the hospital a little while ago due to some cluster seizures and the bill was pretty high for several days in the hospital, she is home and doing better thankfully. got these books graded to help pay some of the bill. thought for sure these would have gotten better grades but so it goes.

Looking for $145.00 ShippedSOLD. All the usual rules apply. No probies or vagabonds...

Both Books have excellent centering as you can see...

COPY A:

nova196copyalabel.jpg

nova196copyafront.jpg

nova196copyaback.jpg

As someone who had a Dalmatian who suffered from cluster seizures I have to be of service, plus I now have an excuse to sell off my raw copy. :takeit: which ever of the two you think is nicer. Doesn't really matter to me as they are both lovely.

^^

i think copy b has the better centering

thank you!!!! she has been on pheno and K-Bromide for years but when she stopped eating my vet suggested taking her off her meds. after a week or so she ended up in the hospital with endless seizures. since then she has developed canine vestibular syndrome so she spends her waking time walking in circles. should i also mention she is mostly blind and has diabetes. my poor baby !

Aww I am so sorry to hear that. My parents have a blind poodle at home. And yes our Dalmatian had similar issues but we didn't put him on pheno because my mom was worried it would do more harm then good, didn't matter anyway he passed from a grand maul :( Ok enough sad stuff. Good luck with the sale of the other copy!

my dog was in the hospital a little while ago due to some cluster seizures and the bill was pretty high for several days in the hospital, she is home and doing better thankfully. got these books graded to help pay some of the bill. thought for sure these would have gotten better grades but so it goes.

Looking for $145.00 Shipped. All the usual rules apply. No probies or vagabonds...

COPY A:

nova196copyalabel.jpg

nova196copyafront.jpg

nova196copyaback.jpg

:takeit:

AWESOME!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

^^

I have to say i love the way this board will help out when people on here need help. i only wish they graded better so i coulda erased more of the bill.

BUT ALL WHO WROTE "YOU GUYS ROCK"

Looking for $145.00 Shipped. All the usual rules apply. No probies or vagabonds...

COPY A:

nova196copyalabel.jpg

nova196copyafront.jpg

nova196copyaback.jpg

Nice pick up, Chin! (thumbs u

medusanyc, hope you're dog is on the mend. Congrats on the sales.