• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to tell how rare a signature is?

9 posts in this topic

I have some 9.8 CGC SS comics signed by Chris Bachalo.

Is there a means of identifying how rare (or common) Bachalo's signature is?

I know there are CGC census out there identifying how many 9.8 blue labels there are for an example. Is there anything as it relates to signatures?

Thanks for the help.

That's one thing if I could wave a wand and change it'd be the ability to see on the census who signed the SS books. Would be very useful info.

+1

Lots of people care about who has signed, not just that a book is SS. A creator database for each book would be fantastic, and shouldn't be that difficult to implement.

I found the answer but not until I got completely flamed in the SS forum.

Thank you Rich_Henn. You are a knight among online bullies!

I'll answer this question for the boardie and then I want everyone to refrain from dropping their two cents at each other since none of it is helpful or productive for the purpose of this thread.It's far too fast becoming a flame.The short answer to the question, is Chris Bachalo s/s rare, is YES.Yes it is.revivedrevival, the OP to the question, it's true, you don't see many Bachalo s/s out there. I myself, have only seen a small handful in the past.I'm more then a little surprised that there were not so many s/s requests as there were sketch op requests. I want to say 2005 was the last Bachalo convention appearance, but I will ask him and then reply the facts here.Chris does not do shows or appearances very often, in fact, I am hard pressed to remember the last convention that he was at. But I'll ask him.I think Jesse Campbell might know. Edited by Rich_Henn (Today at 07:48 AM)