• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con report during.

160 posts in this topic

What camera/lens you using?

Right now I'm using a Polaroid Sun 660 with Silver Shade Impossible film. :baiting:

Seriously though, my regular duty camera is a Canon 60D of which I'm about to buy a second body of the new 6D because no matter what Canon shooters are trying to justify spending 4 grand on, the 6D seriously outperforms the old-when-it-was-released tech of the 5D Mark III, especially at high ISOs. Not to mention it's got wifi built into it.

The lens (which I didn't change for any shots this weekend because I'm lazy) is a Sigma 30mm 1.4 prime that I usually use in studio. Only the very rare instance of chromatic aberration/fringing but it is my normal low-key light lens along with a couple others for my fine art nudes.

The flash is an off-camera 1000 watt speedlight style on a basic strobe stand sync'ed with a Pocket Wizard. The flash is extremely powerful and has several modifiers that attach to it in which for all of these shots I was using the collapsable beauty dish. (If you're interested in more info for the flash PM me as it is my goto choice for anything out of the studio now and is the only thing I use any more)

Sorry, this was probably a lot more information than you wanted.

that's roy, get it right.

Roy Jeremy?

Ron has a brother?

Bigger, better.

lol:applause: