• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neeidea's Feedback Emporium

7 posts in this topic

I would be most grateful of feedback for any items of great literature and art that I may have sold to you, whether delivered locally by bicycle or for those sent that have traversed the great ocean in the iron bird. :)

Recently, I've had the distinct pleasure of dealing with Adrian on 2 separate sizable overseas transactions. Simply put... you just can't find a more polite, amiable, accommodating chap as Adrian.

Dealing with him was effortless... and he was very flexible and fair-minded during the negotiations. He took the time to explain and detail his positions with class (and facts), all the while maintaining a pleasant demeanor and respectful attitude. I certainly wish more people could handle themselves in this manner.

It's important to also note that Adrian is one of the few people I've met that can match me in "packing safely". My books were prepped for any possible assault and he also took the time to make little "tape handles" on every single tape edge so opening the bubble-wrap/cardboard entombed slabs was quick and easy. lol. That's >effort<.

Thanks again Adrian! Enjoy your books and I look forward to future transactions... even though overseas deals (prior to dealing with you) were always a concern for me.

(thumbs u

Just bought a silver age Daredevil slab from Adrian and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Excellent communication, fast delivery and first class secure packaging.

Perfect boardmember to deal with. (thumbs u

Just bought another two slabs from Neeidea for a four figure sum and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Excellent communication, easy to work with and superb packaging. The whole thing went as smoothly as I could've hoped for and I hope to deal with him again.

Thanks a lot, mate.