• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie #19 3.0 - Thread closed

12 posts in this topic

Here's a cool early Archie; #19 in unrestored G/VG 3.0 condition with cream to off-white paper. Book looks more like a straight-up VG, but there is a small chip off at the lower right corner, so I felt 3.0 was more conservative. Nice leggy waitress cover; just some real classic vintage Al Fagaly GG artwork. PayPal ok. Check or money order preferred.

$145 shipped.

archie1930crow_zps06a760dd.jpg

archie19bc_zps94f63b63.jpg

Why not submit to CGC?

It will pick up some nice sale.

I'd rather keep it slab-free. Not that I don't have a bunch of slabbed books myself.....

The interior is better than the cover :) Best to keep it readable (thumbs u

Why not submit to CGC?

I'd rather keep it slab-free. Not that I don't have a bunch of slabbed books myself.....

Steve did I get this book from you? Its possible; I honestly can't remember who I bought it from!

Why not submit to CGC?

Steve did I get this book from you? Its possible; I honestly can't remember who I bought it from!

I don't think you did, but it's possible.