• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed – modern sets, Marvel TPB, some Manga, italian editions -- CLOSED

73 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, :hi:

I’m starting a thread to make some clean-up, as I have serious problems of space. I will list little by little various items, and will try to keep many things very cheap (i.e. the most heavy stuff), to compensate for the shipping costs, which unfortunately can’t be below a certain cost, as I am in Italy.

I will start with some 1990s and a few modern books/sets, occasional manga and anime (a few japanese and european), some Marvel TPB, copper/modern italian Marvel editions (if there is interest) and more (I will update this post to reflect that).

My feedback thread is here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

Rules: The first :takeit: has precedence over PM offers.

Payment by Paypal only. No people on the Probation List.

Shipping: I will ship anywhere. Shipping is fairly expensive, but I’ll try to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Unless shipping is included in selling price, this is a general scheme:

U.S. and Canada (prices are for Priority, Registered is tracked but will cost more):

$12.00 up to 0.77 lbs.

$19.00 up to 2.20 lbs.

Average: add $2.00 for each additional raw book, up to 4.40 lbs.

Europe will be less, other locations at cost.

Many thanks for looking! :foryou:

Dynamic Heroes #1 (Italian) - NM or better

$8

(a.k.a. “Go Nagai Manga Heroes Crossover Collection”)

Italian edition of the 2004-2007 Dynamic studios manga unifiying the various Go Nagai works in their TV series form (Mazinger Z, Getter Robot, Great Mazinger and UFO Robot Grendizer, and also Cutie Honey and Devilman) to wrap up the various storylines with questions left unanswered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_Heroes

hhpyqgkh.jpg

:applause:

:D

It‘s the only one I bought back then. The DD "sidekick" ("Max") was "purged" in the US edition, as his original name is Groucho, and he’s modeled after one of the Marx brothers.

Wait in line and I will list some cheap Valiants… lol

Disney Fan #2/1990 - VG/F (small BLC tear)

Japanese Disney collectors’ magazine. Includes features on the Disney theme parks, a Fantasia ("Invitation to Disney Classics") feature, a Fantasia mini-poster and more. Japanese text.

$5

cr7WMqeh.jpg

Back to US books.

I will list a run of Magnus Robot Fighter (Valiant 1992 series), I’d like to sell them in small sets and will try to price them as cheaply as possible to make overseas shipping worthwile.

Almost all are pretty much high grade, I’d say average grade between NM- and NM, with very few slightly less but most really nice.

Magnus Robot Fighter #0 - VF (would be a lot better, but BRC is a bit bumped)

With Barry Windsor-Smith card/coupon intact.

$18

O4Xw6Uxh.jpg