• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed – modern sets, Marvel TPB, some Manga, italian editions -- CLOSED

73 posts in this topic

X-Marvel #22 (1992) - VF-

Italian edition of Marvel Comics Presents #72-76 (first five installments of the "Weapon X" storyline). Squarebound, 100 pages.

Those Play Press books are very tough in shape, as paper/binding is a lot worse than the Star Comics editions.

$15

FhDjGW5h.jpg

:takeit:

^^ All for the Rupp, and the other FQ #56 is aside for you as well.

If we don’t exceed weight, I’ll gladly throw in a freebie. ;)

Nice pickup! I would have been all over that one too, but just missed out. :)

Have anymore? :wishluck:

Sorry, forgot those:

L’Uomo Ragno #100 (1992) - VF

Anniversary issue of the italian Spidey title, relaunched in 1987. John Romita (which came to Lucca in 1991) designed an exclusive commemorative cover specifically for this issue, which to my knowledge has not been printed elsewhere. I also think it’s one of the few occasions in which Romita portrays Venom and the Black Cat. Very small tape stain on the LRC. This copy is the less nicer I have left after a search for the "perfect copy" for two board members… lol

$15 :news:SOLD

ZuPNnv9h.jpg

Fantastici Quattro v2 #100 (1993) - VF

Same as above. Commemorative issue of the italian Fantastic Four, with a cover specially designed by John Byrne for the occasion, which to my knowledge has not been published elsewhere. 96pp. squarebound book.

$10 :news:SOLD

z6JjsbRh.jpg

And this is really all for now…

Sorry, forgot those:

L’Uomo Ragno #100 (1992) - VF

Anniversary issue of the italian Spidey title, relaunched in 1987. John Romita (which came to Lucca in 1991) designed an exclusive commemorative cover specifically for this issue, which to my knowledge has not been printed elsewhere. I also think it’s one of the few occasions in which Romita portrays Venom and the Black Cat. Very small tape stain on the LRC. This copy is the less nicer I have left after a search for the "perfect copy" for two board members… lol

$15

ZuPNnv9h.jpg

Fantastici Quattro v2 #100 (1993) - VF

Same as above. Commemorative issue of the italian Fantastic Four, with a cover specially designed by John Byrne for the occasion, which to my knowledge has not been published elsewhere. 96pp. squarebound book.

$10

z6JjsbRh.jpg

And this is really all for now…

Both :takeit:

:takeit: xmen 23 and 45. That L’Uomo Ragno #100 was really awesome, great pick up Rupp. Any chance you have another?

Many thanks Sir! :foryou:

I think I can pick up a copy at the same price where I bought this, but it was less nicer.

It took me a while to locate NM copies.

Cheers :) Dont worry it doesnt need to be in nice condition.

(thumbs u OK, just let me know if you want me to pick it up for you (if it is still there).

Otherwise I’ll try to find a nicer copy, but it takes time.

If its still there :takeit:

Dreamland Japan - F+

Magnus Robot Fighter #1-4 (1991) set - avg. NM-/NM

Magnus Robot Fighter (1991) #5-8 set - avg. NM

Magnus Robot Fighter (1991) #9-12 set - avg. NM

Magnus & Nexus #1-2 - NM+

Magnus Robot Fighter (1991)- avg. NM 13-14-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-26-27

:takeit:

Many thanks sir! :foryou:

We’ll manage to find the most convenient shipping option to Greece.

Glad to see the Magnuses go all together to a good home. :)

Thanks!

Actually, they're for a friend. He recently started getting into Valiant by reading the new titles and finally asked me yesterday if I could get him some of the early issues relatively cheap. I told him I'd check around the boards to see if I could find anything, and as luck would have it... (thumbs u

Now I’m setting up to list a good deal of Glastone Disney books and graphic novels. Not entire runs, but a lot of them. I’ll try as much as possible to list them cheap so if someone is interested maybe we can work a bit against the absurd shipping costs.

For a start some other Disney stuff.

Carl Barks and the Disney Ducks (1992) - NM (or better)

A photographic follow-up alongside Carl Barks all along the whole process behind the realization of his famous sculptures.

$10

wWKDI6Jh.jpg