• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed – modern sets, Marvel TPB, some Manga, italian editions -- CLOSED

73 posts in this topic

Donald Duck - 50 Years of happy frustration - VF-

Mickey Mouse - His life and times - F+

Two volumes published by HP Books in Arizona. With their original dust jackets. Since shipping alone would cost a lot for one I will offer the pair for $49 shipped (US) or $39 (Europe).

yvlBvA9h.jpg

AOYARZBh.jpg

Gladstone Comic Albums

Assorted Gladstone books collecting great stories in graphic novel form. Most average in VF/NM or better. Will be costly to ship so I guess would make sense if buying a few. Giant #4 is "Son of the Sun" by Don Rosa.

$4 each.

22 - 27 - Giant 2 - Giant 4 - Giant 5 - Giant 7

mB3Ai6Ph.jpg

tlG4vq2h.jpg

OK, in the next days I would like to sort the Gladstone comics (much lighter in weight, could make sense) and offer them for cheap.

Alternatively I can list some other italian editions, but mostly I have just some Silver/Bronze left.

Last one for today, this 1990s italian edition which prints some Shadow material with the nice Kaluta cover.

All American Comics #13 - NM-

$4

aAVF4ZAh.jpg

Unity Set - all NM (or better)

The full eighteen chapters run of the Unity crossover. Includes: Unity #0-1, Eternal Warrior #1-2, Archer & Armstrong #1-2, Magnus #15-16, X-O Manowar #7-8, Shadowman #4-5, Rai #6-7, Harbinger #8-9, Solar #12-13 and a Unity mini-poster (don’t recall where I found it). They weight over 2.2 lbs so they probably won’t be a great deal for US folks.

$20 :news:SOLD

xtQY7obh.jpg

7AAW6mBh.jpg

FkzbjEuh.jpg

Unity Set - all NM (or better)

The full eighteen chapters run of the Unity crossover. Includes: Unity #0-1, Eternal Warrior #1-2, Archer & Armstrong #1-2, Magnus #15-16, X-O Manowar #7-8, Shadowman #4-5, Rai #6-7, Harbinger #8-9, Solar #12-13 and a Unity mini-poster (don’t recall where I found it). They weight over 2.2 lbs so they probably won’t be a great deal for US folks.

$20

xtQY7obh.jpg

7AAW6mBh.jpg

FkzbjEuh.jpg

Obviously, :takeit:

^^ Thank you sir!

Those alone are over 2.2 lbs (coated paper, dang!), so I think we’ll surely have to split all in two or more separate shipments (maximum for Priority is 4.4 lbs, then there are the packages but I never used them and more or less cost the same).

^^ Thank you sir!

Those alone are over 2.2 lbs (coated paper, dang!), so I think we’ll surely have to split all in two or more separate shipments (maximum for Priority is 4.4 lbs, then there are the packages but I never used them and more or less cost the same).

No problem. Just figure it out and let me know. (thumbs u

BUMP! :D

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to sort books and list anything additional, but here you go…

:news::D:news:

Take 10% off from ALL of the listings, except for the cheap $1 or so books.

If you already bought something, take 15% off. :)