• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

green lantern 1 - CLOSED AND SOLD!!!

31 posts in this topic

SOLD!!!

Prices includes USPS priority shipping, tracking, and insurance in the US. International will be accepted only at buyer's cost with insurance and tracking.

Paypal only please.

First :takeit: in the thread wins over PMs.

It was sold to me as a G+ and I am a firm believer in selling books at the grade they were sold to me. However, you can make up your own determination.

There is a small piece on the very upper left-hand cover that was taped back on. Overall solid complete copy!

GL_1_Front.jpg

GL_1_Back.jpg

Well, it was sold to me as a Good +. There is some damage on the cover, scuffs and what appears to be water damage. The pages are off-white at best. Cover is securely attached.

See further pics below and let me know your thoughts. This is my first try at a "real" sale on the boards and I want to make sure I am fair.

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

phewwwww this is tempting. I am/was planning on buying one of these in this price range within the next month.

Dude this is right in your wheelhouse,can't find one this nice for the price. (thumbs u