• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOUR COLOR-I THANK GOD FOR TWO THINGS:

11 posts in this topic

First-That I am close to completing the high grade run I started almost 10 years ago.

Second-The new buyers of late that are paying absolutely insane prices for these books on Heritage and other auction sites of late. This seems to be the marriage of more money than sense.

Nevertheless, it would appear to make my previous purchases all the more valuable.

It's easy to get ambitious, but when you are going for over 1300 books, at a certain point you realizeit is an Iron Man Triathalon and not a sprint.

Guys, he has over 1,000 scans in the set :hail:

Love that I can slideshow your stunning collection. :applause:

Looking at the sets, it's fun to see Bullett's set of doubles ranked as high as it is.

Looking at the sets, it's fun to see Bullett's set of doubles ranked as high as it is.

Link ??

Link ??

Click his registry thing, the one with Four Color.

I'll be honest, I have little interest in those books but I watched the first slide show for at least 15 minutes this morning.

I actually have 2160 scans (but who's counting?), as i have included back cover scans for every comic. Unique ( I believe) to Dell, as most Dell collectors know, there are many back cover variants in the later issues where some have a story or single page feature while others have an AD on the back. I don't know if I have seen an exhaustive datbase on this subjject, but I certainly have researched it more than average. In any case, I thought the back cover scans would be relevant to some viewers.