• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Thoughts. No Spoilers! Honest!

9 posts in this topic

1) Was Thanos in the Negative Zone in Avengers 1 ? Isn't that FF territory? Where was Annihilus?

2) Halle Berry sux as Storm. She's suppose to move like a lioness. Think Zoe Saldana.

3) Whoever is making the next Star Wars movies should never talk to George Lucas or Disney!

4) Still pissd about IM 3.

5) Any word about a Deathlok movie? Zombies, apocalyptic future, cyborgs. It would have it all.

6) Galactus or Dr. Doom should not be in the next FF movie.

7) Bane. See #4.

8) Feel free to add your own thoughts. :grin:

I think Halle Berry single handedly destroyed the original X-Men series. That she is still in them this time around is very disappointing.

Spider-Man 3 was awful, but Amazing Spider-Man wasn't that much better. I think the casting has been awful. They are just throwing big actors in prime roles and hoping something sticks. Beyond Emma Stone nothing has thus far.

Iron Man 2 wasn't that great. It was long and lost my interest somewhere in the middle. I haven't seen IM 3 yet, but I've been told 2 was better. That makes me worry...

That is all I've got for the film franchises and complaining.

Oh I guess I'd add: Thor 2 (Whatever the heck it is titled) looks awesome. I'm very excited for that film.

1) Was Thanos in the Negative Zone in Avengers 1 ? Isn't that FF territory? Where was Annihilus?

Good question. Up until you posted this, I had not given it much thought. I assume he is somewhere in the universe.

2) Halle Berry sux as Storm. She's suppose to move like a lioness. Think Zoe Saldana.

At the time Halle Berry was the best that could be gotten as Storm. I am grateful that she is reprising the role to be part of the bridge for the series.

3) Whoever is making the next Star Wars movies should never talk to George Lucas or Disney!

I disagree. While there is much (a lot of it deserved) criticism of the prequels, they are still Lucas'. I really want Lucas to have some guidance in the next three movies so that I can feel that attachment to the other six movies. Lucas said he originally wanted another trilogy so let's see how the whole story pans out.

4) Still pissd about IM 3.

I saw it last Friday and actually enjoyed it.

5) Any word about a Deathlok movie? Zombies, apocalyptic future, cyborgs. It would have it all.

No

6) Galactus or Dr. Doom should not be in the next FF movie.

Galactus would be awesome. Picture this... you start the movie with Galactus and the government approaches Reed Richards to do some readings on it much like the US Government approached Bruce Willis to take care of an asteroid in Armageddon. Instead of dying on an asteroid, Reed Richards and his crew are irradiated by cosmic rays creating the Fantastic Four and allowing them to use their powers to tackle this planetary menace. Oh Dayum- It will be awesome.

7) Bane. See #4.

It was incredible. It was not supposed to be too comic booky.

8) Feel free to add your own thoughts.

I did... thanks.

Oh... how about a song...

Still Ill - Originally by the Smiths - this is a Morrissey live version.