• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantomex Character - Marvel Comics

29 posts in this topic

Hope it is ok to post this in this section was wandering if everyone felt Fantomex death at the end of the last run of Uncanny will make his first drop back to rock bottom prices or when he and the other two (female one and evil one) will start to make this issue go up more once the characters are fully used in the new Uncanny X-force series. So far there have only been a few panels here and there not a lot of him like was in the other series. Just a question to see if people think this will affect the value of this book for the positive or it it hit its high before now will start dying?

Thats why i was asking because know it is building to some new story in the new Uncanny X-Force involving him, the bad version of him and the female version. But as of last issue I read it had only been shown on a few panels nothing major yet

ARGGG I HAVE A STACK TO READ, THIS WAS ONE OF THE ONLY ONES I HAVEN'T READ YET. GARRRRRRR! SPOILER ALERT. DAG

WIll you please edit the post and put a spoiler alert? Geeze! I didn't even have a chance to not read as it was in the first few words.

Thanks Apollo I didn't think I had mentioned anything that most people would have know if they had looked at bleeding cool, ain't it cool, comics continuum or any other site since before the new uncanny x-force came out

Waaaah waaah Mr. Hog should have known! My ! I have purposely been avoiding spoilers. It's not too much to ask, really. It's common decency and good board etiquette to do so. Just change it. Geeze.

Waaaah waaah Mr. Hog should have known! My ! I have purposely been avoiding spoilers. It's not too much to ask, really. It's common decency and good board etiquette to do so. Just change it. Geeze.

Don't read forums you can't manage

Not only did that happen it turnes out he is the father of Thanos!!!!

Later he gets a custom lowrider with spinners and marries a thailand lady/man

After all is said and done after a month of bing drinking he gets a stern look of disaproval from...............Nightcrawler.

Spoiler alert sorry

I thought this was a forum for investing in comics. How can you not give investment advice without talking about what's going on. There are no spoilers in this thread if you've read X-force in the last what eight months? Also what's the common time that its not considered a spoiler? My last rant nothing new has happened with Fantomex since the last issue of the last X-Force series.

The one thing that I love about this forum is that most people seem to have the wherewithal to know that others are enjoying the titles as much as they are collecting them for whatever reasons we all horde. This was am innocent mistake, but the above comment is total douchery. Also, for someone who clearly stalks (22 posts), you pick a hell of a time to chime in and 'add value'.

I know there might be spoilers in threads where the comic is in the title. There is a thread dedicated to THIS COMIC with 'spoiler alerts'... You know which thread I don't read? It's just the decent thing to do. That's fine though. I'll tread more carefully knowing people don't give a rats about what they post or who sees it. I make it a general rule to not get bent over silly things that go on here, but seriously...

The one thing that I love about this forum is that most people seem to have the wherewithal to know that others are enjoying the titles as much as they are collecting them for whatever reasons we all horde. This was am innocent mistake, but the above comment is total douchery. Also, for someone who clearly stalks (22 posts), you pick a hell of a time to chime in and 'add value'.

I know there might be spoilers in threads where the comic is in the title. There is a thread dedicated to THIS COMIC with 'spoiler alerts'... You know which thread I don't read? It's just the decent thing to do. That's fine though. I'll tread more carefully knowing people don't give a rats about what they post or who sees it. I make it a general rule to not get bent over silly things that go on here, but seriously...

yah I enjoy the modern forum very much.. The stories coming out and new books being released reminds me of the Bronze Age era...