• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newest Addition

9 posts in this topic

Anniversary Issue

Got my latest book in the mail today. This is a book I sent in to the NY Comics Masters signing. I know its not really a key issue or anything. I can't explain why but I really like anniversary issues.

The only negative with this book is it was also supposed to be signed by Tom DeFalco, who was EIC at the time. NY Comics emailed me a while back telling me they messed up and would refund my money for the missing signature. So no harm no foul.

My plan with this book is to get it signed by some of the most influential X-Men contributors. Hence why I have Claremonts signature, since he didn't work this book, as well as Romita Jr. I know I coud've had Stan sign this during this signing, but didn't have the money available. So maybe later.

13646.JPG

See more journals by meshuggah

Congratulations on acquiring "two" legendary signatures on your beautiful X-Men #300 - without a grade drop!

Like you already shared, although this isn't a key book, it is YOURS! Further, with your new signatures, it makes it truly personable as NOW there is no other book in the world exactly like yours!

Best wishes on eventually acquiring Stan's $$$ signature! (Always well worth it though! :-)

-Professor Pecora

Congrats on the signatures. I like the idea of getting multiple signatures from those that had the greatest influence on the X-Men.

Who else are you going to get sign?

SW3D

Well as of right now I'd like to add the actual books contributers. Scott Lobdell wrote it. I'd like to still get Defalco. Of course I want Stan and it'd be cool if John Byrne was available. I think that's a good starting point.

Surfer - I have a few I want to send to desert wind for sdcc. I want to send walking dead 48 and 100 chromium for kirkman and adlard. I'm also sending my avengers 500 directors cut for bendis and hopefully finch. I'm just waiting to see these guys confirmed before I ship them off. As of now bendis is the only one.