• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMSM #1 makes it in the movies

113 posts in this topic

I stopped watching after 10 seconds.

He whips out "the list" at around 42 seconds. :eek:

and he is probably still got my named spelled wrong on there..

LMAO..of course it makes me harder to recognize as being "on the list" when he has no idea what my name is..

I can't tell if all of this is serious or not.

seriously..stupid..but I did like the magic dog..

that dog had some mad acting chops..he will probably be edited out of the final cut because Cal is jealous..

LMAO..of course it makes me harder to recognize as being "on the list" when he has no idea what my name is..

Your name isn't Cherry Poptart?

Your name isn't Cherry Poptart?

That it is..hmmm wait aminute Mr.Peabody..did you get into the way back machine to dig that up or what?? lol this better not be Gebeau..LMAO

But I think you are probably someone I know and love..maybe someone I met at a con..shared good times with.. ;) maybe we sat in bed in a hotel reading comic books and smoking..err yea..lol

Slym= FrostedCheripoptart used to be my Ebay id..until someone asked me to use it to list one little auction..and ruined it (my id)

I used to have like 7 ebay ids..