• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed-- thanks all!

13 posts in this topic

Hi all-- I've got a lot of TWD Comics 1-31 that are in beautiful shape. Here are a few photos below to give you a sense of how these look.

The price is $3,500 shipped, only to the US & Canada. I'll ship UPS overnight so the books aren't getting banged around in transportation.

Paypal would be preferred, but if you're local NYC and want to pay check or cash, happy to do that as well. In fact, if you pay in a way that doesn't cost me fees, I'll reduce the price.

The price is based on the fact that mostly all the books, especially the keys, should grade at least (being conservative) 9.6's. Many are locks for 9.8 in my opinion.

PM if you have any questions-- and check out my kudos! I'm good people and have some to most of you scoundrels.

:news:

UPDATE: Time payments are now available as many have asked. PM me for details!

8786737783_7b696c8552_c.jpg

8797315570_b1d0983375_c.jpg

8786733057_70bdbdcc31_c.jpg

8797311066_8b5314d887_c.jpg

Hi all-- I'm having some ongoing conversations with some folks as a ton of people are interested, but weekend vacations, etc are keeping people preoccupied.

Nothing is confirmed yet, but very close. Keep the PM's coming as this is still open. Happy to speak via phone as well since it's such a large purchase. I think the time payment options are rididculously fair, and I'm in no rush so PM away!