• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

38 posts in this topic

:news: Added a set of Thief of Thieves #1-11 NM, will eventually be adding raw Walking Dead #30-99 only missing a couple of issues. Will try to get several up at a time ASAP.

Chew #17 is sold, but #16 and #18-25 remain. All are NM first prints (ranging from 9.4 to 9.8, most are at least 9.6), and all were signed by Guillory (I got the signatures at various shows personally). One or two of the scans below will show unsigned books, as some were scanned before I had them signed. These are the same books you'll get, and if you are keen to see scans of them post-signing I will happily oblige. I didn't scan any back covers, but am happy to if you want to see them.

Asking $32 $45 $49 $55 shipped for the 9 issue lot in the US. Will also do $18 $20 + shipping for the arc of #21-25. Individual issues are $5 + shipping. Feel free to PM with offers.

:takeit: in the thread rules over PMs, but I will happily sell via PM as long as nobody beats you to it in the thread. In the event of a near tie I will make the call.

Paypal, checks, MOs all accepted. Returns also accepted provided I get the same books back in the same condition.

Chew16.jpg

Chew18.jpg

Chew19.jpg

Chew20.jpg

Chew21.jpg

Chew22.jpg

Chew23.jpg

Chew24.jpg

Chew25.jpg

Thief of Thieves #1-11 NM (see description) - asking $135 $145 shipped

#1 is a nice looking 9.2, would grade higher but has a ding to lower spine (signed by Nick Spencer, my brother got the signature personally at Image Expo).

#2 is a 9.6/9.8 2nd print

#3-11 are all first prints, all look at least 9.6 with 9.8 potential (being conservative).

Happy to provide any additional scans you might like.

ThiefOfThieves01sign.jpg

ThiefOfThievesLot.jpg

:news: Walking Dead books going up. Full run of #30-99 with some variants.

Happy to combine shipping on these, buy as many as you want. Will also combine with items from this or other threads of mine. Shipping will be exact to your location depending on weight, and international is ok as long as you want to spend what it will cost to have trackable shipping.

Ok, I'll get the Walking Deads going with one variant. I'll have the others up ASAP. Feel free to buy as many as you would like, I'll combine shipping as long as the thread remains open.

Walking Dead #85 Ketner variant cover (flip book with Witch Doctor #0). About 9.6 condition, asking $12 + shipping.

WD85var.jpg

WD85varbc.jpg

Walking Dead #31, 9.2ish, dings to both lower corners (press would help them but not erase them) - asking $5 + shipping

WD31.jpg

WD31bc.jpg

:takeit:

Please start me a pile.

Thanks

mathew

Will do! ^^