• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Hero Initiative

49 posts in this topic

Somewhat relieved that my focus has slightly shifted away from the sketches and on to Silver Age Blues! Doesn't mean I wont still be on the lookout, but definitely cutting back from my usual "buying!" That should be good news for some! Plus I'm terrified to compete with Walking Dead fanatics!!

I def won't be going overboard on these. I am not a huge WD fan but I will go for a couple I'm sure. I think the WD blank coming out kinda took a little away from it IMO. When the JLAs came out we didn't have a DC blank and even with the FF Project we really don't have a good FF for color. That being said I hope they raise a lot of money for Hero and I get a couple at a good price lol

Update:

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/Home/4/1/73/1012?ArticleID=135463

Important details from article:

4 covers total at this event (May 31 from 6 to 9pm PST)

Two covers will be auctioned on eBay during this event

1 cover will be auctioned off live (no eBay on this one so you have to go to LA if you want that one)

1 cover will be created live at the event and then auctioned off during the event (same as the last - no eBay) Todd Nauck will be doing the live cover

Since 3 artists are listed as being there, Todd Nauck might have two covers (1 already done and 1 done live. My guess and not fact) Other artists are Sina Grace and Jason Reeves.