• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 Hero Initiative

49 posts in this topic

Is there someone that usually flips these on eBay after they are slabbed? The only ones I ever bid on were the Fantastic Four 600 and I do not recall seeing anyone posting them up once they were slabbed. There are currently four Walking Dead 100s that have been graded and put back up and I just was curious if that was normal or because of the popularity of the show. There is also an ungraded Arthur Sudan up there that was not the one listed on the Hero Initiative website, so I guess a few blanks must have surfaced already.

Is there someone that usually flips these on eBay after they are slabbed? The only ones I ever bid on were the Fantastic Four 600 and I do not recall seeing anyone posting them up once they were slabbed. There are currently four Walking Dead 100s that have been graded and put back up and I just was curious if that was normal or because of the popularity of the show. There is also an ungraded Arthur Sudan up there that was not the one listed on the Hero Initiative website, so I guess a few blanks must have surfaced already.

There are extra blanks from the artists themselves floating around for sale already.

galehunt SP? seems to be the person so far trying to flip these already slabbed on the bay. They bought at least a half dozen if not more and already have 5 or 6 listed up that came back slabbed.

I kind of want to locate an extra blank but don't care to pay more than maybe $200 for one to get something done on it.