• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PreCode Horror!! -Thread Recap page 15 - Now 20% off!

158 posts in this topic

Vault Of Horror #35

-Classic EC cover!

-Has a great Ingels story.

-Cover has a spine split from about the bottom staple to the bottom of book.

$80 shipped

vault35.gif

What would you grade it at? Solid mid besides spine split?

Vault Of Horror #35

-Classic EC cover!

-Has a great Ingels story.

-Cover has a spine split from about the bottom staple to the bottom of book.

$80 shipped

vault35.gif

:takeit:

Ha! I could have had it you know! I chose to wait and let someone do this to me. :insane:

I saw that coming...

And strictly speaking, Overstreet says a 2" spine split is 2.0, but this copy presents far better than that. Qualified F+, maybe F/VF, if that's your thing.

That's what I was thinking before I decided not to pull the trigger. Either way, awesome book all around!!!

Mystery Tales #10

-Solid midgrade

-Over the last few years, it has become difficult trying to find ANY copies of Mystery Tales. Rumors of a hoarding collector have been whispered. Perhaps it is because of the books appearance on the TV show Lost? Whatever the reason, I have a couple issues that have remained hidden away.

$175 shipped

mystryTales10.gif

:takeit:

Secret Diary Of Eerie Adventures

-Very Rare. This is one of the rarest of Precode horror comics. I can count on one hand how many I have seen for sale in the last 5 years.

Not only do you throw the guide out on this one, you have the worlds strongest man tear it in half first. :sumo:

-My asking price is high but I also paid a high price for it. Feel free to PM with questions.

-Lower grade copy but free of any tape. Handles well and can be read easily. Looks really sweet in a mylar.

$900 shipped SOLD via PM

Secret-front.gif

Secret-back.gif

Secret Diary Of Eerie Adventures

-Very Rare. This is one of the rarest of Precode horror comics. I can count on one hand how many I have seen for sale in the last 5 years.

Not only do you throw the guide out on this one, you have the worlds strongest man tear it in half first. :sumo:

-My asking price is high but I also paid a high price for it. Feel free to PM with questions.

-Lower grade copy but free of any tape. Handles well and can be read easily. Looks really sweet in a mylar.

$900 shipped ON HOLD

Secret-front.gif

Secret-back.gif

:takeit: per PM