• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PreCode Horror!! -Thread Recap page 15 - Now 20% off!

158 posts in this topic

Eerie #3

-Killer Wally Wood cover!

-Interior features Kubert and Wood art

-solid midgrade

-has a small piece out of the back cover about the size of a skeeball ticket. I added an extra close up photo of it.

$90 shipped SOLD

eerie3.gif

back cover:

eerie-detail.gif

Eerie #3

-Killer Wally Wood cover!

-Interior features Kubert and Wood art

-solid midgrade

-has a small piece out of the back cover about the size of a skeeball ticket. I added an extra close up photo of it.

$90 shipped

eerie3.gif

back cover:

eerie-detail.gif

:takeit:

Brian (armand242

Ken Shannon #7

-Even though this is a crime comic, It features one of the most horrific covers of the golden age or any age for that matter. It is also the leading story of this issue which is drawn by the incredibly awesome talent of Jack Cole. I included some pics of the interior panels.

-Solid midgrade

-Has a bit of distributor ink overspray on the top edge of the book.

$45 shipped SOLD

Shannon.gif

Shannon-detial1.gif

This should be someones avatar:

Shannon-detial2.gif

Ken Shannon #7

-Even though this is a crime comic, It features one of the most horrific covers of the golden age or any age for that matter. It is also the leading story of this issue which is drawn by the incredibly awesome talent of Jack Cole. I included some pics of the interior panels.

-Solid midgrade

-Has a bit of distributor ink overspray on the top edge of the book.

$45 shipped

Shannon.gif

Shannon-detial1.gif

This should be someones avatar:

Shannon-detial2.gif

:takeit:

This Magazine Is Haunted #3

-OK, anyone who knows PreCode horror is aware of how difficult this issue is to find in ANY condition. Stories about Fawcett using poor paper to print the cover have been discussed between frustrated collectors at cons and on these boards. This production defect caused the covers of this (and a few other Fawcett titles) to be seperated from their interior stories, and slip into oblivion. SO, this book is VERY hard to come by and if you do find one, most likely it is coverless, covered in tape, or containing only the front cover.

-coverless, but hey, its a TMIH #3!

-This was the first copy of this issue I found and I paid a great deal for it. I was just happy to locate the book. I am selling it today for much less than I paid.

Hope it finds a good home!

$45 shipped

TMIH3.gif

Very tough book! If I didn't already have a coverless copy I'd snag this one.

Find me a cover!

Spook #24

-Lower grade. Moisture stains on covers. Book probably got damp at one time. Still handles really well.

-LB Cole cover

-transvestite story

-SOTI

$50 shipped

Spook24.gif

Have one or I would buy, wont last. Great book...