• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED thanks for looking

19 posts in this topic

Alright people, I've run into some unexpected expenses and am dipping into my personal collection to raise some cash. Pretty much everything I'm posting is lots (and I would like to keep them that way if possible) and have shipping included in the prices.

Might be posting more later (possibly chew and a grab bag type lot, maybe some single issues).

As always I'm open to any and all offers, but :takeit: wins out.

Everything will be shipped usps.

US Shipping rates:

Raw books (1-3) is $4.50 and add .75 cents for each additional book till 6 books

CGC and 7+ raws is going to be $11.40.

I am open to international buyers but please contact me before posting. Those rates will be at cost.

Finally, no PLs or HOS.

Now on with the show.

Lady Mechinka Lot $750 shipped/insured

Limited Edition Sketch Cover (154 of 200) #1 9.9 signed and sketched by Steigerwald

Lady Mechanika #1 Campbell Variant Cover 9.8 SS by Joe Benitez and J. Scott Campbell

Lady Mechanika #0 Retailer Incentive 9.6 SS by Joe Benitez

Raws all NM/NM+

#0 Wondercon Exclusive

#1 J. Scott Campbell Cover

#2 Cover A Joe Benitez

#3 Cover A Joe Benitez

#3 Cover C Incentive Joe Benitez Sketch x2

#3 Cover D Incentive Billy Tan Sketch

DSCN0171_zpsc0a3c39f.jpg

DSCN0170_zps3eed89c2.jpg

Revival Mega Lot $1230 shipped/insured

If you missed the Revival train, here’s a great way to get on board. I have every issue/preview/printing save for #10, #10 phantom. This is from my personal collection…all raws are NM+ and would expect easy CGC submits from the vast majority.

A word on the SS books. They are both signed by Seeley and Norton. The sketch SS of Em is by Seeley on a troy blank of #1 2nd print, thus the NG.

DSCN0180_zpsd6e1d427.jpg

DSCN0195_zpsfbec709a.jpg

Chew Lot $1450 shipped/insured

The show piece. Chew #1 9.9 double SS with quick sketch.

DSCN01621_zpsad29e7ff.jpg

Also comes with raw issues #1(2 extras, later prints)-#32 almost all 1st prints.

Don't have a picture of this because my camera is having some issues atm. Will try to get one later

Issues of note:

#1 extras are a 2nd print and image firsts.

#13 not 1st print (have 2 2nd prints instead).

#16 is a 9.6 Double SS by layman and Guillory with remark

Secret Agent Poyo (1st, 2nd) and (SDCC NM+) included

#29 variant included (NM+)

Vast majority of the raws are VF/NM.