• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA #33 CGC 5.0 and Brave & Bold #29 coverless/complete

7 posts in this topic

I've significantly overspent this month/year and need to start replacing some of those funds. Here are a couple of gems, with more to come once I start digging through boxes.

:takeit: in the thread rules, but will happily accept offers via PM. I will decide in the event of a tie, but generally if someone takes the book in public it is theirs.

Paypal and MO happily accepted, checks are too if they are allowed to clear (with leeway if I've dealt with you previously). International buyers must pay with Paypal.

Shipping to the US is included in the prices. Will ship internationally for cost minus $10 US. Has to be trackable.

Books are graded, so returns are only begrudgingly accepted. Buyer pays return shipping.

So let's get started...

JIM #82 CGC 7.5 OW-W -- SOLD

Very pretty, well-centered book. Seriously considered keeping this and selling my 8.0 upgrade because I like the eye appeal on it so much. Book has been pressed by Joeypost.

JIM82CGC75.jpg

TTA #33 CGC 5.0 CR-OW -- asking $95 shipped in the US

Purchased slabbed so I don't know its history, but based on some NCB wear and creasing on the cover I doubt it has been pressed. High eye appeal for the grade, but two long light creases in the lower right corner of FC (one barely breaks color, one does not).

TTA33CGC50.jpg

TTA33CGC50bc.jpg

Hi Rich! :hi:

I'll be digging through my boxes to see what else I can list, I've dug my budget a deep hole. I could only dream that anything I would consider an undercopy might interest you! (worship)

I was actually thinking of your JIM #82 that just sold. I traded away my copy a few years ago and haven't replaced it yet. Plus I haven't bought anything in awhile (not that I haven't tried!! :tonofbricks:) and am a little hungry!

Brave & Bold #29 coverless - asking $25 shipped

A bit rough around the edges but complete, everything attached at both staples. I scanned it inside a mylar, so the small piece of tape with the "91" in pencil is on the mylar, not the book. Same thing with the rainbow at the bottom of the book.

BB29cl.jpg