• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If? Warlock and Angela...

5 posts in this topic

O' Heavenly Creatures!

Have I witnessed a divine vision and gleaned a possible future?

Or are these the bold portents of a madman... the rants and ravings of a lunatic and a fool?

For I've seen in the stars a Holy Trinity... a Cosmic Alliance not seen in a millennia...

...Of Eternal Hope... the Son of Man... the Gold Skinned Immortal who has returned to his Cocoon and will ultimately return a God... the one they call Adam... the Warlock.

And of Heaven's Champion... the Huntress... the Bounty Hunter... the renegade angel... Angela.

Could they be Star-Crossed Lovers? Divine Mates? And what of the offspring they would sire? A most powerful agent! A being of remarkable power!

But the forces of Evil and Corruption will align on one side... to deny this heavenly birthright.

And Man, Cosmic Heroes and Gods on the other...

And a Great War will ensue to protect the Mother and Fetus in Womb...

...the very Marvel Universe will shake asunder...

...perhaps the end of all we have known...

...or the birth of a new age?

SW3D

13691.JPG

See more journals by screenwriter3d

I'm glad you liked the idea.

I've been reading Warlock and Angela back issues... and the thought just came to me... wouldn't it be cool if these two somehow fell in love?

And maybe it's some ancient cosmic prophecy... and maybe Warlock's future evil self the Magus is involved?

Perhaps the Universal Church of Truth will attempt to abort the child?

And what of the child? How powerful a creature it would be? Or perhaps Angela gives birth to fraternal twins? A male and female cosmic Ying/Yang Duality.

I would love to see Marvel make it into a big event series.

I actually miss the What If's. Sadly, I got rid of most of them never thinking they'd be worth something. However, I did keep my favorite: "What If Daredevil became an Agent of Shield?"

I would love for a group of us to pull our talents and resources together and write, illustrate and publish our very own comic! And then we would sign it and CGC it! Wouldn't that be cool?

SW3D