• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Phoenix Comic Con sketches & pics!

37 posts in this topic

Who are you?!

Guys these are all cool sketches, but can you please put them all into Adonis's super megathread to cover all sketches for 2013. Adonis great idea is so that we don't have 52 or more threads going at the same time.

I wish I knew larry welz was there before the show ended :sorry::( :(
yeah, me too. I gave a guy a great deal on a really nice copy of Funnybook #1. I would much rather have had it signed :cry: Great sketches Tristan! Thanks for swinging by the booth, I always enjoy chatting about precode horror books.

I wish I knew larry welz was there before the show ended :sorry::( :(
yeah, me too. I gave a guy a great deal on a really nice copy of Funnybook #1. I would much rather have had it signed :cry: Great sketches Tristan! Thanks for swinging by the booth, I always enjoy chatting about precode horror books.

Agreed. It would have been cool to get that book signed. I actually talked about that book at your booth and commented on Welz.

Who are you?!

Guys these are all cool sketches, but can you please put them all into Adonis's super megathread to cover all sketches for 2013. Adonis great idea is so that we don't have 52 or more threads going at the same time.

I'm Batman

Posted these in the PHXCC convention thread. Apologies for the duplication.

Jim Chung / Iron Patriot

CheungJim-IronPatriotRaw_zpsd02f2d16.jpg

Stuart Sayger / Harley Quinn

SaygerStuart-HarleyQuinnRaw_zps46bd77b9.jpg

EVS /Harley Quinn

VanSciverEthan-HarleyQuinnArkhamRaw_zpse6ff7c5a.jpg

And I have waited years for this. I know it's not a SS or a sketch, but I don't care. Gigi signed three Farscape issues for me with her Chiana character on the cover.

GiGiEdgleyPCC2013_zpsca266691.jpg

This was a fun show. I finally met the CGC folks for the first time so it was good to finally put faces to names. The Kevin Eastman line on Saturday was very long as he was sketching for donations.

I also ended up with a free box seat by the first base line to the Padres-D'Back game on Saturday.

I'll duplicate the sketches as well.

Here's two sketches that were commissioned and finished at Phoenix Con. Both artists nailed it and I couldn't be happier with them. I have a fondness of the pre-Crisis classic Catwoman costume.

I also commissioned Nei, but that won't be picked up until July.

Ethan Van Sciver - looks like Ethan had a busy weekend and everything he did turned out great.

IMG_10641_zps5baf9b3e.jpg

Scott Blair - Scott was also working on several pieces over the weekend. I think this piece is some of Scott's best work.

IMG_10411_zpsa2e89318.jpg

This was a fun show. I finally met the CGC folks for the first time so it was good to finally put faces to names. The Kevin Eastman line on Saturday was very long as he was sketching for donations.

I also ended up with a free box seat by the first base line to the Padres-D'Back game on Saturday.

Here's two sketches that were commissioned and finished at Phoenix Con. Both artists nailed it and I couldn't be happier with them. I have a fondness of the pre-Crisis classic Catwoman costume.

Ethan Van Sciver - looks like Ethan had a busy weekend and everything he did turned out great.

Scott Blair - Scott was also working on several pieces over the weekend. I think this piece is some of Scott's best work.

I'm digging the classic Catwoman sketches! If that EVS ever needs a new home let me know :D

I'm digging the classic Catwoman sketches! If that EVS ever needs a new home let me know :D

I really hope it won't need a new home anytime soon. lol

Classic Catwoman :cloud9: