• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woke Up, Read This, Very Interesting

15 posts in this topic

$20K because of the color of a small piece of packaging material? :facepalm:

No. This is a double telescoping light saber version. Much more hard to find than a standard 12 back.

Even more so, there are only a few that even exist of this figure. It's the very first version that was replaced almost immediately.

If there's a reserve it might do that, but I don't see a "reserve met" notation.

I have a loose original telescoping Luke... it is actually a cool figure.

I got it at a garage sale back in the mid 80's as a kid when I used to go around town on my bike to buy up all the SW figures my parents had not bought me.

Ahh I remember when you could find the stuff for like $1 a figure.

The sig line vids: (worship):insane::luhv:

Teh telescoping saber Vader :headbang: Yeah, that figure on the 12 back is ultra rare. If you were lucky enough to score one when you were a kid and not open it, that was the best $2.49 ever spent.

I never managed to have one of these in my old collection. Too cool.

Back in the early 90s when I still lived just north of Cincinnati, OH I made some contacts out of Cincinnati when it came to flipping Star Wars stuff. One person in particular was a former employee at Kenner. He was the hook up when it came to getting amazing stuff like prototype toys, proof cards, etc.

He worked for them since the original 70s line of toys came out and at one point I bought almost a whole set of the Revenge of The Jedi Proof Cards (The card the action figure came attached to) off of him for roughly $25 a card. When I flipped them at $75 a piece back in the late 90s I was really happy. Now I wish I still had them, insane what these are selling for a pop.

:sorry: