• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 10?

30 posts in this topic

I just sent a question asking "Will you guarantee unconditionally this will come back from CGC as a 10? If so, why not do it yourself? If not, why say that at all?"

Anyone want to give odds on me getting a snarky response?

Heh - got two responses (irony will be seen in just a second) :

Dear pewter4144,

why waste your time and mine like this

- heidi.spidey

and then

Dear pewter4144,

also since I know the grade there is no reason i should spend the money to get it graded. when the buyer gets it graded let them sell for more. then they come back and spend more with me anyways. cant believe you are trolling and randomly commenting. seriously.

- heidi.spidey

:lol: looks like "Heidi" has plenty of time to waste if they can respond to a "troll" twice. (Not gonna say anything about the "then they come back and spend more with me anyways" line, nor the FACT that if this was graded as a 10, they'd make FAR more than $100 - can't argue logically with a scammer, I guess.)

Just thought this bears quoting.

-slym

comics4kids Inc is alive and well, we received our 501 © 3 IRS classification in December of 2013. You can check out our website www.comics4kidsinc.org and on our Organization section there are copies of our documentation and support agency phone numbers for public corroboration.

We will see you at some Wizard World shows, check their search engine for us, and Jet City, Rose City, and Emerald City comic shows. You can also post a donation at any branch of Wells Fargo across the USA.

To put it short, a few of the forum members are dead set against us as you my have surmised, and it's sad because what we do is really cool.

Take Care!

spam.gif